Looking for some at-the-desk, just-in-time, just-what-you-need continuing education?
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission shares archives of their Webinars & Webcasts, along with slides, Web resources and handouts.
This series of three Webinars from June and July of this year sounded interesting…
Using Social Media in the Library
- Getting Started with a Social Media Plan
- Managing Your Library’s Online Reputation
- Successful Social Media Programs at Your Library
or what about…
- School’s Out @ Your Public Library: Program Ideas for After School
- Google’s Hidden Libraries
- More of Google’s Hidden Libraries: Additional Resources for You!
- Emergency Preparedness Basics for Libraries?