A note from the Kansas Library Association:
Registration for the 2012 Kansas Library Conference I Geek Kansas Libraries in Wichita is now open!
To Register, select the ‘Registration‘ page at the top of the 2012 Conference Web site to be taken into KLA’s online store to purchase the Conference. Members must log in to receive member rates for the annual Conference.
Some tips for the registration process:
- This year we feature a special Friend, Trustee & Student rate, as well as a One Day Rate.
- The Friend, Trustee & Student rate is intended to encourage participation by members of the library community outside the profession.
- The One Day Rate is intended for guests, visitors, and those who can only attend Conference for a single day or less.
- The member rate is $110, non-member $150; Friend, Trustee & Student rate is $30, $50 non-member. The One Day Rate is $70 member, $85 non-member.
- Early Bird Registration ends on March 16, 2012. Rates go up after that, so please register now!
- If you are a KLA member but you do not remember your password, take advantage of the “Forgot your Password?” link to quickly receive an email prompting you to reset your password.
- If you are a KLA member but have not yet paid your annual dues, please take a moment to renew while shopping for Conference. We appreciate it!
- If you would like to join KLA while registering for Conference, you can purchase a membership in the online store and add it to your cart with all other Conference-related purchases. The member price for Conference will be correctly calculated at checkout.
- While in the online store, you will see the 2012 Conference followed by all the ticketed events. You must purchase the Conference in order to purchase a ticketed session. You will be guided to do this when you add a ticketed Conference event to your cart.
- Hotel sleeping rooms can be booked now at the special KLA Conference rate of $118/night, single or double occupancy, plus applicable taxes. Click on the dedicated link below to book your room at the Hyatt Regency Wichita:
Detailed instructions for booking sleeping rooms are found under the ‘Accommodations’ tab of the 2012 Conference page of the KLA web site.
Please call Lisa Beebe at the KLA Office at 785-580-4518 or email kansaslibraryassociation@
I look forward to seeing you at Conference!